Race Course Venue: MacRitchie Reservoir (50km only), Gangsa Pipeline Trail
Gali Batu Pipeline Trail, Zhenghua Nature Park, Bukit Panjang PCN, Hillview PCN.
Race Village (start/finish point): TBC (to be confirmed)
Date: Will updated Shortly
Time: 11 am to 7 pm
Venue: Running Lab, Marina Square 6 Raffles Blvd, #02 -:26 Singapore 039594
Nearest MRT Station: Promenade Station Downtown Line (Blue Line)
Carpark Facilities available at Marina Square
2. Finisher medal
3. Unlimited Snacks And Drinks At Waterpoints
4. Exclusive Discounts And Vouchers From Race Partners To Be Announced Soon
5. Finisher E – Certificate
6. 1 complimentary digital copy of Run Singapore magazine ( participants can redeem their digital copy through Run Singapore website by means of a specific coupon code)
7. Exclusive discount vouchers from Usana
8. Complimentary sampling of Nutrimeal meal replacement shakes during REPC
9. Exclusive discounted promottion from Hoka shoes
1. No refund policy will be issues once the ticket is purchased.
2. The deadline for change of categories is 10th March 2020, after this date we will be unable to make any changes. Kindly take note that any late registrations, after 11th March, will not have names printed on the race bibs. The organisers will not entertain any disputes regarding this matter.
3. Race pack collection. Participants are only allowed to collect their race packs on the official race pack collection dates. Strictly no collection of race bibs/race packs on the morning of the race itself with the exception of overseas based participants
4.Volvic Forest Force 50 is a bring your own bottles or cups race (BYOB). There will be no cups or bottles of any kind provided at the race venue or at any of the waterpoints. along the race course. All participants are advised to bring along your own devices or means of getting hydration during the race.